DELIVERY TERMS OF SERVICE
APPLICATION OF TERMS
- All business relationships between Retrotec (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and the customer are subject to the following terms and conditions in their version valid at the time of the order.
- Our product range on retrotec.com and does not constitute an offer in the legal sense. With your order you submit an offer, which we then accept either by express declaration or delivery.
DELIVERY, SHIPPING COSTS, RETURNS AND RISKS
- The delivery is made at the expense of the customer to the delivery address specified by the customer.
- The delivered goods remain Retrotec’s property until full payment of the purchase price. The customer is obligated to notify us immediately in case of seizure or other interventions by third parties in writing.
- Retrotec accepts return of goods within 30 days after delivery with a 25% restocking fee. Prerequisite for this is a flawless, mint condition of the article in question.
- All risks pass to the buyer with the handover to the parcel service or forwarder. If the shipment is delayed for reasons that fall within the sphere of influence of the buyer or his vicarious agents, the risk shall pass to the buyer on the day of readiness for shipment.
- If Retrotec is unable to deliver goods purchased from Retrotec.com, Retrotec will provide a full refund to the purchaser.