Watch a video webinar about blower door testing for beginners. This session entails a general blower door testing introduction, including common reasons to perform a test, code requirements, quality control, and additional related information.
Learn about new testing opportunities for blower door equipment that you already own.
- Using your DucTester or blower door as a powered flow hood
- How to test exhaust and supply flows, test total flow of a HVAC air handler
- Why test?
- What are the requirements for blower door test?
- What else can the blower door be used for?
- Why the blower door test is the ultimate Quality Control device?
- General requirements for bathroom & kitchen exhaust fans
- How to use your DucTester as powered flow hood
- Why the new FlowFinder mk2 is the Gold Standard in testing
- How to use Retrotec gauges with TEC Exhaust Fan
Know the accuracy of your blower door or duct testing fan. Watch a video highlighting:
- What's inside the fan (or Fan Deconstructed)
- Important fan accuracy requirements
- What factors cause high uncertainty %
- How to use operate the online training - for new users
- The best way to apply the techniques from the online course
- Terminology 101
- Test your knowledge on the "Jeopardy" style quiz
- Question and Answer
- How to determine equipment accuracy
- Gauge / Fan Calibration requirements
- How to reduce uncertainty in your results
- Why QA ≥ QC = better accuracy
- Identifying the right process for the right test