Clean Agent enclosure design. Testing for peak pressures and hold times.
ISO, AS, EN, FIA, VdS
Retrotec specializes in Standard's compliant
This video webinar discusses residential duct testers and components, including:
- ICC requirements vs. local jurisdictions
- Who can perform the duct test
- Duct Testing - Total Leakage
- Duct Testing -
Learn about blower door testing in multifamily homes. The objectives of this video webinar include:
- Definition of Multifamily
- Investigative approach inspection & testing
- Common construction defects
Watch a webinar about Zone Pressure Diagnostics, or ZPDs. This video discusses:
- Benefits and limitations of Zonal Pressure Diagnostics(ZPD)
- Best practices for accurate results
- Reference tube locations for testing
Learn about Passive House Testing in this video webinar, featuring Independent Trainer J. West along with Kevin Brennan, Passive House Academy Building Science Consultant/Trainer.
- Tests needed to qualify as a passive house
Learn about blower door testing with multiple fans in this webinar. This video discusses:
- Fan options
- Fan calculator
- Frame options
- Controlling multiple fans
- Multi-fan compartmentalization
Infiltration and duct leakage video session with Joe Medosch, a Building Analysis, Envelope Professional, as well as International Code Council Residential/Commercial Energy Inspector. This video webinar entails:
- Infiltration and
Watch a video about air leakage testing for home inspectors. This webinar helps home inspectors understand what the role of an energy auditors, as well as attempt to assist home inspectors in an additional revenue stream. This video will also
Watch a video showcasing Commissioning HRV and Testing Exhaust. This discussion entails answers to questions, such as:
- What are ERVs and HRVs?
- What does it take to commission a new HRV?
- What types of tools and
This video webinar surrounds Passive House Tightness Test & Design with 475 High Performance Building Supply. Questions include:
- What is the passive house standard for air tightness?
- What are the best ways to test