This webinar from Retrotec is an introduction to the DM-32 gauge. This video focuses on:
- Ports & connections
- Updating the firmware
- DM32 interface and operation
- Calculating results
- Common errors
Watch a webinar from Retrotec about rCloud the most powerful automated testing app. The rCloud app will be released for Windows, Android, and Apple. This webinar discusses:
- Downloading rCloud
- Setting up your rCloud account
This video discusses:
- What preliminary arrangements are the most difficult?
- What is involved in plan review?
- How does material analysis and mock up construction affect you?
- Do you have to train builders on
Learn about new testing opportunities for blower door equipment that you already own.
- Using your DucTester or blower door as a powered flow hood
- How to test exhaust and supply flows, test total flow of a HVAC air handler
- Why test?
- What are the requirements for blower door test?
- What else can the blower door be used for?
- Why the blower door test is the ultimate Quality Control device?
- General requirements for bathroom & kitchen exhaust fans
- How to use your DucTester as powered flow hood
- Why the new FlowFinder mk2 is the Gold Standard in testing
- How to use Retrotec gauges with TEC Exhaust Fan
Know the accuracy of your blower door or duct testing fan. Watch a video highlighting:
- What's inside the fan (or Fan Deconstructed)
- Important fan accuracy requirements
- What factors cause high uncertainty %
- How to use operate the online training - for new users
- The best way to apply the techniques from the online course
- Terminology 101
- Test your knowledge on the "Jeopardy" style quiz
- Question and Answer