Why does FanTestic start at the highest pressure first?
We start at the highest pressure and work downward for two reasons.
- It helps the fans reach the target pressures faster. The speed control algorithm works faster going from a higher pressure to a lower pressure.
- It helps you properly select your Range Ring for the test. By starting with the largest possible range (highest flow) to test at your highest pressure you ensure the minimum possible range changes while testing. Ideally, you don't want to change ranges in mid test because it wastes time.
- Newsletter (18)
- rCloud News (2)
- Air Leakage Testing (13)
- Company News (3)
- Energy (12)
- Leakage to Outdoors (3)
- Gauge Training Basics (25)
- Gauge DG700 (2)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM-2 Gauge (7)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM32 Gauge (30)
- Pressure Relief Vents (PRV) (1)
- Building Energy Codes (3)
- Energy Code Compliance (1)
- House Leakage Test with a Blower Door (8)
- Thermal Imaging (1)
- Duct Testing for Residential (29)
- Duct Testing for Commercial (1)
- Hard Panel Training (4)
- Equipment Calibration (2)
- Commercial Multiple Fan Blower Door (12)
- FanTestic Software (21)
- Hard Panel Training (1)
- Clean Agent Enclosure Integrity (6)
- What's New in Retrotec Software (9)
- Testing Standards (1)
- FAQ (56)
- Ben's Column (1)