What are the manufacturer's recommendations for equipment calibration?
I have Retrotec fans and gauges. How often do I need to calibrate the equipment?
Our manufacturer's recommendation for calibration is as follows:
- Retrotec fans: Every 5 years.
- DM-2 Mamometer: Every 2 years or if the Mamometer fails a field check.
- DM32 / DM32 WiFi Mamometer: Every 5 years or if the Mamometer fails a field check.
Please review the DM32 and DM-2 Manuals on how to perform a field check.
This only covers our manufacturer recommendation. The energy standards (EN13829, ASTM, ATTMA, USACE, etc...) that you are using for test results may have different calibration intervals. Please consult the energy standards for the specifc equipment calibration intervals.
- Newsletter (18)
- rCloud News (2)
- Air Leakage Testing (13)
- Company News (3)
- Energy (12)
- Leakage to Outdoors (3)
- Gauge Training Basics (25)
- Gauge DG700 (2)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM-2 Gauge (7)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM32 Gauge (30)
- Pressure Relief Vents (PRV) (1)
- Building Energy Codes (3)
- Energy Code Compliance (1)
- House Leakage Test with a Blower Door (8)
- Thermal Imaging (1)
- Duct Testing for Residential (29)
- Duct Testing for Commercial (1)
- Hard Panel Training (4)
- Equipment Calibration (2)
- Commercial Multiple Fan Blower Door (12)
- FanTestic Software (21)
- Hard Panel Training (1)
- Clean Agent Enclosure Integrity (6)
- What's New in Retrotec Software (9)
- Testing Standards (1)
- FAQ (56)
- Ben's Column (1)