Retrotec's DucTester Challenge
Retrotec’s DucTester Challenge was designed put your skills to the test. The purpose of this challenge was to find ways to improve duct testing times and repeatability. Nothing like competition to accomplish that.
The challenge was held at Energy OutWest 2016. Prizes included a $2500 Gift Certificate for the fastest Energy Conservatory Duct Blaster™ test and a separate $2500 for the fastest Retrotec test. Participants also received a bonus gift of a Retrotec Clear Flange and Field Calibration Plate when testing with both models.
The results were amazing!
A special congrats to Tyler Tarvin of Community in Action, the winner of both $2,500 prizes!
* 22.46 seconds with the Retrotec DucTester
* 56.22 seconds with the Energy Conservatory Duct Blaster™
Think you have the skills to be the next winner? Watch these videos to help you train and stay tuned for the next challenge date.
- Newsletter (18)
- rCloud News (2)
- Air Leakage Testing (13)
- Company News (3)
- Energy (13)
- Leakage to Outdoors (3)
- Gauge Training Basics (25)
- Gauge DG700 (2)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM-2 Gauge (7)
- Blower Door Operation with a DM32 Gauge (30)
- Pressure Relief Vents (PRV) (1)
- Building Energy Codes (3)
- Energy Code Compliance (1)
- House Leakage Test with a Blower Door (8)
- Thermal Imaging (1)
- Duct Testing for Residential (29)
- Duct Testing for Commercial (1)
- Hard Panel Training (4)
- Equipment Calibration (2)
- Commercial Multiple Fan Blower Door (12)
- FanTestic Software (21)
- Hard Panel Training (1)
- Clean Agent Enclosure Integrity (6)
- What's New in Retrotec Software (9)
- Testing Standards (1)
- FAQ (56)
- Ben's Column (3)