Download the Latest Version of rCloud
*You can view the version of the Retrotec software you are using by starting the application and looking at the top left corner on the title bar*
Release 7 has three major new features:
- The first new feature is that the IECC standard tests has been tweaked to fully meet the 2015 IECC standard. The multi-point test now has two parts: one multi-point test for pressurization and one multi-point test for depressurization.
- The second new feature is a new standard: ATTMA. This standard has two tests: single multi-point test and a dual multi-point test. This is only a demonstration of the ATTMA standard, so work still needs to be completed and that is slated for release at the end of October.
- The third new feature is we have extra fields to the address entry to make it easier to store more complex addresses. This includes adding a field for suite number.
- 10646 - rCloud iOS - Reduce size of the icons on iPad
- 11105 - rcloud - ios - Language set to previous login's language when the default language of user doesn't exist in rCloud
- 11107 - rCloud iOS - upgrading from previous version v.1.1.5 to v.184.108.40.206 causes issues
- 11220 - rCloud iOS - IECC RSP Test in metric - too many decimal places
- 11244 - rcloud - ios - Settings - selecting language scroll section does not scroll
- 11249 - rcloud - ios - no fan ranges available when gauge auto selected after no gauges initially found
- 11250 - rcloud - ios - Found gauges does not clear when no gauges found.
- 11251 - rcloud - ios - Found gauges does not clear when no gauges found, even when running a new test on the same network
- 11255 - rcloud - ios - iecc app stuck in a loop when resuming for the pressurize test
- 11287 - rCloud iOS - App Crashes after capturing final pressure point of test set, before final test results appear.
- 11297 - rCloud iOS - Bottom-bar buttons in Main Screen view can become unresponsive
- Two fixes for crashes that came in from the field as well. We couldn’t get accurate reproduction scenarios but the flaws in the code were corrected.
- 10803 - Android - Stuck on connecting to gauge in test equipment screen
- 10819 - Android - Cannot enter negative elevation
- 10913 - RCloud Android - some of the keyboards in the UI user data entry screens are inconsistent
- 11047 - rCloud Android - Test parameters (in Metric) at new test location get converted to Metric again in Test Report Results.
- 11245 - rcloud - android - no way to enter in "," when using different symbol for a decimal place
- 11246 - rcloud - android - inconsistent decimal symbols used
- 11258 - rcloud - android - no way to enter in "," when using different symbol for a decimal place
- 11265 - rcloud - andriod - Resume sometimes doesnt work
- 11334 - rCloud Android - TEC MN DB fan range images missing
- 10702 - rCloud Windows - Crashes to start menu when Turning on Airplane mode at Test Review screen
- 10766 - rCloud Windows - Minimizing the app during a test, app becomes non-responsive on PC
- 10866 - rCloud windows - app crashes on startup windows 8.1
- 11164 - rCloud Windows - WiFi create gauge not reconnecting at Test Screen, sent to Test Equipment Screen.
- 11269 - rcloud - windows - app freezes when "unable to resume test" after loading
- 11333 - rCloud Windows - 3000SR fan range images missing
- 10045 - rCloud Shared - Address Not Set Properly
- 10422 - rCloud general - Test location entry is different for all three apps
- 11056 - rCloud test real time- imperial - showing wrong units for label seeking/recording pressures.
- 11057 - rCloud test entry windows - State/Province set to USER when change country to Canada
- 11062 - rCloud test entry title24 - Conditioned floor area and measured AHU airflow(CFM) not changing to metric
- 11063 - rCloud test entry title24 - android Measured AHU airflow not hidden or greyed out when not being used
- 11077 - rcloud - general - the after baseline text is not unit converted
- 11187 - rCloud Shared - Crash when Signing out before Background Sync completes
- 11221 - rCloud Shared - IECC RSP test - too many message boxes.
- 11252 - rcloud - Shared - iecc (2015) mp and iecc (2015) rsp optional values are not optional
- 11299 - rCloud Shared - 'km/h' unit listed under 'Mass Flow' units. (also under 'Velocity')
- 11007 - rCloud backend - unable to change the language of webapi reports
- 11035 - rCloud website report - metric - flows showing up in CFM when should be showing up in m3/h
- 11048 - rCloud website reports - gap between detailed reports and test notes
- 11204 - rcloud website Test Locations are showing up as unknown
- 11205 - rcloud website - translated reports would not show up until settings were changed in account with new app update
- 11206 - rcloud - website Getting unknown key error on reports from live website