Posted: February 10, 2015|Categories: Equipment Calibration|
Watch a webinar from Retrotec about calibration vs accuracy for air duct testing and blower door equipment.
- What happens during laboratory testing for fans and gauges
- An inside look at the actual calibration process for a Retrotec system
- How to self-check your fan and gauge
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to your calibration questions.
Know the accuracy of your blower door or duct testing fan. Watch a video highlighting:
- What's inside the fan (or Fan Deconstructed)
- Important fan accuracy requirements
- What factors cause high uncertainty %
- How to reduce uncertainty testing methods
Browse blower doors and duct testing equipment from Retrotec, and sign up for upcoming webinars to find related information. For any specific questions related to our products, contact our sales team directly at 1 (855) 738-7683.