Commercial Multiple Fan Blower Door
Ian Jack, Blower Door XXL GmbH & Co.KG, have, as the first specialized company worldwide, performed a blower door test with more than 1 million m³ of volume. It was the first registration with Guiness World Records.
This video discusses:
- What preliminary arrangements are the most difficult?
- What is involved in plan review?
- How does material analysis and mock up construction affect you?
- Do you have to train builders on air barrier construction methods?
- Perform automatic multipoint tests
- Create custom reports based on your testing standard
- Device testing strategies for low & mid-rise buildings
- Take a sneak peak at Retrotec's Multiple Fan Hands-On Conference in Seattle
30-day trial gives you FanTestic Pro 24 for then reverts to one standard.
Running a live test
Cost of Infiltration analysis
Custom reports in Word
-FanTestic Pro 24
Running a live test with 4 gauges
Semi-auto feature for redoing test points
-What is FanTestic?
It is the software that records and calculates readings from fans and manometers set up to measure air leakage in enclosures. When used in conjunction with Retrotec digital manometers, the software can automatically control fans and capture data in accordance with a number of standard enclosure air leakage testing procedures.
- Basic overview of small commercial buildings;
- Air leakage and pressure evaluation;
- Energy audits;
- Determining infiltration issues;