Monthly Archives: April 2015
- Title 24 Testing - not just for California
- New Single Point and Multi-Point blower door tests
- Total System Air Flow Test
- Plenum pressure matching
- Using duct tester or blower door as powered flow hood
- The Energy Conservatory TrueFlow® meter
- Leakage to Outside the CA method
Posted: April 14, 2015|
Watch a video webinar about blower door testing for beginners. This session entails a general blower door testing introduction, including common reasons to perform a test, code requirements, quality control, and additional related information.
Browse blower doors from Retrotec, or sign up for future live webinars. For any specific questions related to our products, contact our sales team directly at 1 (855) 738-7683.
- International Energy Conservation Code testing requirements
- Top items to guarantee passing and when to perform the test
- Confirm compliance with WiFi gauges & apps
- What are the next testing requirements
Learn about new testing opportunities for blower door equipment that you already own.
- Using your DucTester or blower door as a powered flow hood
- How to test exhaust and supply flows, test total flow of a HVAC air handler
- Enclosure Zone testing
- Area of Refuge, Raised Floor, Pressurized Stairwells, Control Rooms and other Areas
- Water penetration testing
- Learn how these tests can provide additional business opportunities
Browse blower doors and duct testing equipment from Retrotec, and sign up for upcoming webinars to find related information. For any specific questions related to our products, contact our sales team directly at 1 (855) 738-7683.
Posted: April 01, 2015|