Monthly Archives: September 2014
Posted: September 30, 2014|
- Data logger - create Excel spread sheets automatically from your test results.
- Virtual Gauge - you can control 1 or multiple gauges and share results across town or the world.
- GaugeRemote app - use your tablet to control the test.
- How these amazing features can be integrated your training programs.
We also covered these DM32 features:
- Intuitive touchscreen and built in WiFi has you up and testing right out of the box.
- Automatically calculate your results in the gauge, ACH50, EfLA, CFM/100sqft. and more
- Extra built-in DM32 features that allow better testing.
Posted: September 17, 2014||
Watch how easy it is to use the DM32 with TEC's Exhaust Fan Flow Meter
See how you can check your gauge's calibration against itself and another gauge. Learn a simple way to test positive and negative ports against each other.
Learn how environmental factors can affect your testing, and how to recognize them. Included are: the moving tube problem; the pinched tube problem; getting water in your tube; and, finally, wind issues. See the massive pressure changes these factors can cause.
Posted: September 09, 2014||
- DM32 interface and operation
- Running a Retrotec or MN fan
- Using Virtual Gauge, GaugeRemote, and Data Logger
- Calculating results
Posted: September 08, 2014|Categories: Blower Door Operation with a DM-2 Gauge|